Thursday, October 18, 2012

Week 3 (and part of week 4) Update

This would be all of last week.  Sorry for the lateness!

It's been tricky finding time to run.  I somehow managed to keep it consistent to every other day last week.  My average mileage in a session has made it to just around 5.5 miles.  On Sunday, I managed to make it to 6 before I could go no further.  

I missed my run day on Tuesday.  Which means I have some catching up to do in order to make my mile count this week.  I've also noticed that I'm going to have to change up my strength workouts.  Or find a better place to do so.  While I love our little gym, it doesn't have very much equipment.

I'm feeling more and more reluctant about running outside.  It's been cold and rainy almost every day this week.  I feel like I'm going to have to start using the indoor track at the university, or maybe just run around the basketball court inside.

I definitely need to step it up this week.  Luckily, it's not over yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment